Nominate a Post
for 5 Star Blog Roundup
About 5 Star Blog Roundup
Every Tuesday/Wednesday, 5 Star Blog Roundup hosts a collection of links to superior blog entries from all genres that have been nominated by the people, for the people. Send me a link using the form on this page, and if you are ever in need of good blog reading, this is the place to be!
- The blog post in question must be well-written.
If it doesn't meet adequate levels of competency for grammar, spelling, and coherency, it will not be considered. Check out 9 Building Blocks of Good Writing for more details.
- Not all submissions will be featured.
Your submission is a nomination only and is subject to editorial approval. It will only be included if it is of 5 Star Blog Roundup's higher calibre with regard to spelling, grammar, and general interestingness. If there are a great many good weblog entries submitted in a given week, some entries may be excluded due to over-abundance.
- Only nominate ONE entry url per weblog.
Be discerning and choose only one entry from any given weblog. Multiple entries or a link to an entire weblog will not be featured.
- Do not submit your own writing.
All known self-submissions will be ignored.
- This is not a review blog.
If an entry is not featured, it is at my editorial discretion. No explanation will be given.
- The weblog entry's age does not matter.
I am asking for quality over chronology.
- All nominations will be treated as anonymous.
I do not track which entries were submitted by which individuals.
- Sponsored content and entries with in-content ads will not be featured.
The author of a sponsored blog entry has hopefully been fairly compensated for their promotion. 5 Star Blog Roundup has not, and we are not interested in spreading advertorial messaging.
- Awful design features that make a blog entry difficult to read mean the blog entry will remain unread.
Using a script font for the body of a post, microscopic font sizes, and white text on a dark background with a longer blog entry make content undesirable no matter how good the actual content might be.
- Any submissions that promote hate or are visually pornographic will not be accepted.