Gratitude List 1090: Stripes, Video Games, Pizza, Kitty Cuddles, and Marianne Faithfull
1. A much-needed restful weekend included watching classic comedies like Stripes. Below is Harold Ramis’ amazing hairdo from the movie. His entire hair is feathered.
2. Aidan played video games, and I watched him play video games, and I did not guilt myself for not working every second seven days a week. Growth!
3. Pizza. This one was beef, bacon, onion, and asiago cheese.
4. A belly-up Augie purring while I whisper sweet nothings to him is never not great.
5. And I spent a couple of hours with quiet journaling and doodling while listening to the new Marianne Faithfull album, Negative Capability, on repeat. It’s a vulnerable and melancholic album, but it feels whole and fulfilling.
I’m taking part in National Blog Posting Month, which means I’m posting on this blog every day throughout November. You can follow along and see who else is posting this month by following these hashtags on Twitter: #NetPositiveBlog and #NaBloPoMo.