Gratitude List 1083: Poetry, Abundance, The Big Lebowski, Mastodon, and Aimee Mann
- The poetry is slowly coming back to me, both the reading and the writing of it.
- Poetry saves my life. I'm very lucky to have so much legal medication lying around all over the place.
- I am, right this moment, watching The Big Lebowski.
- Playing around with the new social network Mastodon is so fun at the moment. It brings back the feeling of 2007/2008 Twitter. (I'm email@example.com on Mastodon, by the way.)
- I just now discovered that Aimee Mann is the woman who loses a toe in The Big Lebowski, and this tickles me.