Gratitude List 1082: Being Home, Seeing Beloveds, Feeling Stronger, Holding My People Up, and Gigantic Skies
- I have spent a lot of time on the road over the last month, and, while I loved travelling, it feels so good to be back home for the next long while.
- Even though I love being back home, it was fantastic to see some family and friends while I was away. Most of my beloveds live hundreds and hundreds of kilometres away from me, and seeing even a few of them made my summer.
- Seeing my people has grown my strength, and I'm feeling brighter, bolder, and set to kick at whatever darkness comes for me.
- This is good, because a few others of my people are going through some mildly rough to blinding pain, and being able to hold them up in what ways I can is a privilege.
- The skies are gigantic here, even in the middle of an urban alley.