Gratitude List 1078: A Wedding Anniversary, Petrichor, Diversity, Raindrops on Hot Skin, and Popcorn for Supper
- Aidan and I celebrated our 17th wedding anniversary over the weekend, and we still like each other like mad. It's a pretty sweet deal.
- There has been a lot of rain lately, and the earthy smell of petrichor fills the air at some point most days.
- There was a minimum of four different languages being spoken at the downtown Starbucks this afternoon.
- Ice cold raindrops on skin still hot from the sun feel delightful.
- It's a popcorn for supper night ❤️