Gratitude List 1077: Dorothy Zbornak Style, Tiny Food, Wisława Szymborska, Schmidt's, and Walking
- My new summer style inspiration is Dorothy Zbornak. Thanks for Dorothy, world.
- There are people in the world who make tiny kitchen tools and cook tiny food with them.
- Wisława Szymborska writes great poetry.
- I found Schmidt's Bergamot + Lime natural deodorant, and IT'S NOT TERRIBLE. In fact, it's pretty good. I've been trying to find simpler, healthier body products, and Schmidt's gives me hope and keeps me smelling lovely.
- I've been walking and walking and walking. Having come out of what I'm pretty sure is the most sedentary winter of my life, it feels amazing. I check my fitness tracker obsessively, watching the thousands of steps add up. Part of me feels so virtuous about it that it thinks I'll live forever. I'm not disabusing that little dreaming bit of its ideas.