Gratitude List 1075: Old Typewriters, Augie's Health, Sleep, a Cold, and Olive Oil
- I was digging around in one of our clutter piles and rediscovered this dirty, old typewriter. I love old typewriters. I have five of them.
- My sweetest kitty Augie spent a couple of days throwing up and not eating, but he is magically all better without an expensive vet visit.
- The insomnia streak I had for over two weeks seems to have broken! Of course, it took coming down with an exhausting cold to get over it, but…
- I'm even grateful for the cold that broke my insomnia streak, because sleep is golden.
- It turns out that a tablespoon of olive oil every morning makes my body very happy. I've been losing a bit of weight and my guts are happier without any other life changes. Who knew?!