Gratitude List 1073: Heat, Aidan's Vacation, Found Honey, Stretchy Pants, and Music
- The weather is finally warm enough that I can sometimes go out without a coat or an emergency scarf.
- Aidan had the last week off work, so he was at home with me during my workdays. I love having him near, and I'm already missing him today now that he's back at work.
- I found some lost honey at the back of a cupboard, and I've been heaping it on homemade biscuits.
- On the weekend I recalled how much of a struggle it was to get into jeans in the early 80s when there was no elasticity in denim, and I am that much more grateful for soft, stretchy pants while I'm eating all these biscuits.
- I've made a practice of opening up my world a bit by listening to new-to-me music every day, and I've found a whole world of artists and creative beauty I literally couldn't hear before. It's gorgeous out there.