Gratitude List 1072: Lovely Company, a Walk, a Not-Rude Man, Great Weather, and Promise of Green Haze
- Aidan and I sat in a new-to-me coffee shop while I worked, and it turns out that he's lovely company for that, and then
- we took a long, roundabout walk over a good section of Regina,
- and even the man who is sometimes rude about asking for money wasn't rude today, because
- the weather was warm and the sky was bright, and
- the trees are just at that moment when their buds are nearly there so we can dream of that first day when all the trees seem to glow with a surprising haze of greenness.