#GraceInSmallThings 1054: Cat Love, Music, Mascara, Fred Wah, and Sparks of Truth
- These beautiful cats love me. I do not doubt it.
- I've been listening to a lot of music lately — I go through phases when I can barely stand it but now it grips me — and there is a whole world of sensation caught up in each new favourite song.
- Can I feel gratitude about mascara? You bet I can. I love L'Oreal Paris Double Extend Beauty Tubes mascara. It only took me about 30 years to find one I liked.
- This new book of Fred Wah poetry sitting on my desk is such a happy find.
- I had a bit of a breakthrough with something I've been working on. Those sparks of truth seem to sneak in from the outside. I don't know how to summon them in a timely fashion, but I love it when they show up.