#GraceInSmallThings 1053: Unseasonable Warmth, a 90th Birthday, a New Purple, Cheese, and Hoar Frost
- The day was bright and warm enough to soften my spirit when I wasn't feeling so soft.
- It was my grandmother's 90th birthday this weekend, and I got to spend time with so many of my older relatives that I haven't seen in many years. I had forgotten how warm and funny some of them are.
- An entirely new shade of purple showed up in the sunset over the Saskatchewan prairie on Saturday evening.
- We found some Shropshire Blue today! You have no idea how much this cheese means to me.
- When we arrived back home after our weekend away, the trees were so full with hoar frost that even fine twigs shone thick white against the deep blue evening sky.