#GraceInSmallThings 1052: Hunkering Down, NaBloPoMo, an Album, a New Design, and Radiator Music
- I am generally no fan of winter, but one thing I do love about it is the feeling of hunkering down in a warm cafe over coffee while the sun sets in the late afternoon.
- NaBloPoMo, aka National Blog Posting Month, is giving me new creative life.
- Gord Downie's last album, Introduce Yerself, is so good, and it has been on regular rotation throughout my workdays since it came out.
- I get to push a new site design live tonight! This is one of my favourite things.
- The radiators make a pock pock pock pock sound just as the heat gets going, and it feels like a signal that all will be right with the world.