Grace in Small Things No. 999: Justin Trudeau, ONE, Fall Weather, Fall Clothes, and Wilco
- I went to the ONE Town Hall when I was in Montreal recently, and I got this extremely blurry picture of Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.
- I went to the Town Hall as part of the ONE Canadian Leadership Summit in Montreal just over a week ago, and it was an incredible experience to learn about global extreme poverty and what is being done and what we can do to overcome it.
- The fall weather has been beautiful. It makes it easier to beat back the beginnings of my seasonal depression when there's sun and still-warm evenings.
- Fall clothes get to happen now! Scarves with t-shirts, tights and long tunics with light coats, and sweaters with sandals. I love this in-between weather.
- I rediscovered Wilco's "Yankee Hotel Foxtrot" album. You should, too.