Grace in Small Things No. 998: Onion Snuggles, ONE, Montreal, Kouign Amann, and a Post-Travel Bath
- I spent the weekend at the ONE Canadian Leadership Summit in Montreal, which meant that I got to come home to Onion's snuggles.
- I spent the weekend at the ONE Canadian Leadership Summit in Montreal!
- I got to visit Montreal for the first time.
- I ate kouign amann, which is basically butter that looks like pastry. Put this on your bucket list immediately.
- A long, hot soak in the tub after airplane travel and running through three airports feels divine, even if you need to clean your bathroom.