Grace in Small Things No. 996: Kindness, an eBook, Cooler Weather, Great Hashbrowns, and a Long Walk
- I'm slowly learning to be kind to myself.
- I'm reading an ebook about publishing ebooks, which is a step towards my actual book.
- The weather took a cooler, decidedly fall-like turn over the last few days, and I'm liking it. There's something about bundling up with hot tea in hand while I wait for the building's heat to kick in.
- I found the best restaurant hashbrowns in Regina yesterday. Head to Hunter Gatherer!
- I am about to head out for a longish walk. It's going to feel good to work my legs.