Grace in Small Things No. 991: The Tragically Hip, Friends, an iPad Mini, Hot Wings, and Pokémon GO
- I got to see The Tragically Hip in Edmonton on Gord Downie's final tour, and it was an amazing way to say both hello and goodbye to the man and the music that shaped and narrated so much of my life for the last 29 years.
- Jen and family put me up in Edmonton so I could see The Tragically Hip, and Natasha took me shopping, and they all made me feel so welcomed.
- I've rediscovered my old iPad mini as a drawing tool. It pays to dig through the piles behind one's monitor and spend an hour updating a sadly neglected device.
- You know what's good? The Frank's and lime hot wings at the Cathedral Social Hall.
- Pokémon GO is brilliant. It gets me out more often, and I am delighted by all the nerds I get to see in the wild now. Go us!