Grace in Small Things No. 988: Slowing Down, Cleaning, Olive Oil, Journalling, and a Domain Change
- I spent half of this long weekend trapped by a full body migraine, but it made me slow down and cuddle up with Onion and sleep more than I would have otherwise, and it was good.
- I went on a bit of a cleaning binge and detailed the oven, fridge, and microwave. I realize now that I forgot what white was supposed to look like.
- I've started doing a shot made up of 1 tbsp of olive oil and 1 tsp of lemon juice every day, because I remembered how good my skin was when I was eating more olive oil, and my skin is looking better every day. I might be on to something.
- I've started writing three pages a day by hand to see how my brain functions differently with handwriting, and so far I like it. It's like watching another part of my personality wake up again.
- I switched the domain name of this website from schmutzie.com to elanmorgan.com after over a decade at the url named after my original online pseudonym. It feels like I just reached internet adulthood or something.