Grace in Small Things No. 986: a Shirt, a State of Fine Fettle, Writing, Oatmeal, and Productivity
- I went to a David Bowie film festival at the RPL Film Theatre, and I got this fab new t-shirt.
- I'm back on my feet. I was laid low by recent events for most of last week, but I'm back in fine fettle thanks to Aidan, good food, and sleep.
- I took time away from writing my #365poems series while I was down, but I'm back at it and have a number of drafts brewing.
- I remembered to put Aidan's slow cooker oatmeal away in the fridge before it spoiled. I never remember to do this, so this gets me a gold star.
- Have I mentioned how productive I'm being today? Because I'm being very productive. [dusts fingernails on shirt]