Grace in Small Things No. 982: Aidan, Nuts, Cookware, Friendship, and Exercise
- It's a long weekend, so I get to keep Aidan at home with me for an extra day today. He's kind of nice to have around.
- I've never been one for nuts on salad before, but I had nuts on salad today, and I've been wrong my whole life. They're great.
- I scored a set of Lagostina cookware for cheap, and cooking feels fancy now.
- I got into a fight with a friend, but then I made up with a friend!
- I started my second week of actual, sweat-inducing exercise every other day, and it feels really, really good.