Grace in Small Things No. 981: Health, Exercise, Idyllic Weather, Money, and a Muffin
- I am finally over that flu that tried to kill me over the last two weeks.
- Since I woke up feeling so much better, I got back on my exercise bike and rode it hard for 20 minutes. Feeling my muscles and my skin wake up felt wonderful.
- The weather is idyllic today. The sun is bright, it's warm without being too hot, and I can hear the city's summer sounds everywhere.
- I sizeable-ish client check came in today, which always makes me feel like I need to be rewarded. Gold star for me!
- Shoppers sells these chocolate chip muffins which are basically mini-cakes, and I ate one.