Grace in Small Things No. 980: Laguna Niguel, Decluttering, IKEA Delivery, the Flu, and Less Anxiety
- I spent the latter part of last week at the gorgeous location pictured above, Laguna Niguel, when I attended the Mom 2.0 Summit. Not too shabby.
- 1-800-GOT-JUNK came and took away a good chunk of our stuff today, so I got to meet our crop of dust bunnies and feel an unnecessary swell of moral superiority.
- It's two steps forward and one step back around here, because my IKEA order showed up just as the junk was leaving, but now I get to see if my creative furniture hacks work to turn bookshelves into a tv bench and a kitchen storage bench.
- I contracted a case of the flu at the conference, but it's proved to be an excellent excuse to take it easy during my first few days back. It's the couch with tea and kitties for me.
- Only one of my two suitcases has made it home so far, but I haven't started panicking too heavily yet, which is a sign that I might be getting better with this anxiety business.