Grace in Small Things No. 979: Mom 2.0 Summit, an Outfit, Tidiness, Goodness, and Lemonade
- I will be at the above location, The Ritz-Carlton Laguna Niguel, for Mom 2.0 Summit tomorrow night! I was in Laguna Niguel three years ago, and I am thrilled to be able to return.
- I am up for a Most Thought-Provoking Content award in the 2016 Iris Awards, and I found the perfect-for-me dress/jacket/shoes combo for the event. I originally had no hope, so it feels like a grand turn of fortune. (I'll share pics after the awards.)
- I've wrapped up a bunch of work in time for this conference so I can come home to the beginning of new projects. I so rarely get tidier endings and beginnings, so it feels pretty novel.
- Things feel good and right. I spend so long in seasonal depression funk that I forget what it is like to be relieved of it, or that there is even an alternative to it. To spring and warm weather!
- Beyoncé's visual album LEMONADE is critical. I can't sing its praises enough. It's for sale on Amazon and iTunes and streaming on Tidal. Get it.