Grace in Small Things No. 978: A Theatre, New Furniture, Business Cards, Birds, and a Poem
- Aidan and I went out to a movie at a theatre that looked so much like 1987 I almost couldn't contain myself.
- I ordered in some furniture that we sorely need. I'm finally getting our house into reasonable order. (I know it's taken years. Shhh.)
- My new business cards arrived in time for the Mom 2.0 Summit, which I'm heading to on the 26th.
- The birds were so happy about every damn thing today. It was t-shirt weather with a soft breeze, and they could not shut up about it.
- It doesn't happen often, but I wrote a poem today that I really like. Go me!