Grace in Small Things No. 977: Love, Soup, Salt, My Latest Binge Watch, and Siri and Debbie Millman
- I have a warm and loving home life — in between yelling at the cats and picking hair off the soap — and I can hardly believe that I get to have this.
- I had the most delicious lemon orzo soup for lunch.
- The salt inside my metal saltshaker sounds like distant sleigh bells when I shake it over food.
- My latest binge watch is "The Big Bang Theory", which I'm thoroughly enjoying, because I'm laughing more, which I sorely needed.
- Siri mistakes Debbie Millman from the Design Matters podcast for me and tries to search for what she's talking about. It's kind of delightful.