Grace in Small Things No. 976: A Podcast, a Sleeping Kitty, Work, an Epiphany, and a Late-Night Shower
- If you don't listen to the On Being with Krista Tippett podcast, please do. It is so much goodness and helps simultaneously calm and enliven my brain.
- I am lying in bed with a kitty next to me who is clutching my arm while he sleeps.
- I got a satisfying chunk of work done today.
- I had an epiphany this evening. It's one I've had before, I think, so I'll probably forget and have it again, but I like epiphanies. They make one feel like they're getting somewhere.
- I am fresh from a late-night shower. A fresh body in bed is like clean sheets: you sleep more deeply and with greater satisfaction than on any other night.