Grace in Small Things No. 972: A Healthier Onion, Laundry, Yogurt, Warm Days, and My Dishwasher
- Onion, pictured above on his very hairy but much-loved blanket, had a sore foot this weekend and ran a bit of a temperature, but he's on the mend and much better today.
- We did that thing where, rather than do laundry, we just started wearing every last thing we owned and let the laundry pile grow to ridiculous proportions, but we started chipping away at it and are six loads down. So many clean things feels luxurious.
- I ran out of almond milk, so I threw yogurt on my granola instead, and now I wonder why I ever bothered with almond milk.
- The weather has been above freezing for days, and the birds can't shut up about it.
- I wish I could even explain how very soothing the slooshing and whooshing of my dishwasher is to my heart. They should give this to me by prescription so I can declare it as a medical expense.