Grace in Small Things No. 971: A Quiet Moment, Unkinking, Rechargeable Batteries, Pride, and a Good Friend
- I found a quiet moment when my whole body wasn't thrumming with anxiety. This is everything during times like these (February through early spring is difficult for me every year).
- The extra nasty mass of knots in my right shoulder is slowly unkinking, thanks to moving my desk back to its standing configuration.
- I invested in a few rechargeable batteries for my wireless keyboard and trackpad, and my wallet is very happy with this decision.
- I forget sometimes how much work I've done to craft a life I can live well and with pride, but I remembered again this morning, thankfully. I should probably tattoo this fact to forehead so I stop forgetting.
- Not one but two friends listened to some of my heartache today, and it helped me to keep remembering #4.