Grace in Small Things No. 969: Sharpies, Butter Chicken, Leggings, a Compliment, and Victory
- I got 24 precision Sharpies and an Ed Emberley drawing book in the mail. Not much beats that.
- Butter chicken, baby. Aidan cooked some up in our slow cooker, and it is amazing.
- Fleece-lined leggings are my new winter loves. I bought five pairs so I can live in them.
- I received a lovely email from someone I work with that made me feel like a million damn dollars.
- I beat a frustrating WordPress slider into submission. Just call me Samson.