Grace in Small Things No. 968: Co-working, Hard Sleep, a Keyboard, a Date, and Test Driving
- I got to have a working coffee with my friend Jen over the weekend when I was in her city, which we never get to do, and it was wonderful.
- Life doesn't seem to be easing up at all, but tonight? Tonight I get to sleep long and hard.
- My keyboard is delightfully clicky-clacky, and sometimes when I'm thinking I let my fingers tap around nonsensically just to hear it.
- Aidan and I went on a date tonight. We ate too much and wandered aimlessly through a bookstore and and drove around listening to hair bands.
- I've been test-driving a Ford Explorer, and I am pretty much a fan. I think I'm going to take it out to some remote parking lot tomorrow, crank up some moody, slow tunes, and look up through the sun roof until I fall asleep. There's something about napping alone in a car that feels comforting.