Grace in Small Things No. 966: A Blanket Fort, Health, Sun, Shakshuka, and Good Music
- I built my kitties a blanket fort. I am unashamed.
- I finally feel nearly well after suffering for over a week with the double whammy of both a sinus infection and the flu.
- The weather has been relatively sunny and warm, which is just not like the usual January in Saskatchewan. It makes one feel almost hopeful.
- Aidan discovered and cooked shakshuka — here is the shakshuka recipe he used — and I will heretofore be demanding he make it on the regular.
- I'm slowly working my way through David Bowie's albums from his earliest to his latest, and it's like walking through photo albums of my life.