Grace in Small Things No. 965: A Standing Desk, Crisp Walks, Self-Care, Cookie Butter, and a Mediclinic
- I cobbled together a standing desk, and I love it.
- It's cold out, but the short, crisp walks I've been taking outside put a pink in my cheeks that reminds me I'm alive.
- I politely declined invitations to unnecessary conflict rather than diving in over the last week, because I needed to take care of my heart.
- I bought some cookie butter out of curiosity, and now I have a new best friend.
- I have a medical clinic within walking distance! Here's to no more sinus congestion.