Grace in Small Things No. 964: Tea, #365poems, Sleep, Research, and Crunchy Snow
- This Heavenly Cream black tea, which I received as a Christmas gift from my mother-in-law, has become my favourite thing to eat or drink ever.
- My #365poems project — I'm writing 365 poems over 2016 — has my brain working in a way I was missing for a long time.
- I've been sleeping heavily and having dreams I remember. It's been so many months since I slept deeply enough to even remember dreams that I'd forgotten what it was like. This is (literally) dreamy.
- I fell into a research hole so deep I forgot my initial topic, and that is my happy place.
- I love hearing the styrofoam crunch of snow under car tires that only happens in truly frigid weather and knowing that I have nothing that necessitates my leaving the house.