Grace in Small Things No. 957
- I had a late Sunday brunch with Aidan, which was late enough to actually make it lupper, in a big, beautiful, empty room at Malt City.
- I finally bought plants a while ago after many plantless years, and I am committed enough that I bought potting soil and larger posts for replanting this week.
- The flu I had that turned into a sleep-at-least-12-hours-a-day thing for another week has finally ended. Feeling awake after a couple of weeks of exhaustion is so good.
- The fall weather is holding out for a long time this year. It's late November and it still doesn't hurt to be outside. This is a climate I can deal with.
- I love diet Pepsi, and I don't care who knows.