Grace in Small Things No. 954
- I love it when I manage to sleep in on the weekend and wake up to find everyone piled on the bed together.
- The oranges I bought are sweet and soft and easy to peel. I am testing my too-many-oranges boundaries.
- I am taking part in National Blog Posting Month (NaBloPoMo), which means I am publishing a blog post ever day in November, and it's giving me a good creative and personal stretch that is much needed.
- I've started colouring again, and it's such a meditative activity. Doctors should give out prescriptions for it.
- Siri keeps mistaking one woman's voice on a podcast for mine, and it's making her act up. So far she's tried to text a near stranger and has updated me on tomorrow's events several times. Her confusion is kind of delightful.