Grace in Small Things No. 952
- Occasionally, we all get to sleep in together in a big, fuzzy pile.
- Life cereal was on sale, and now I have two boxes to inhale.
- I am writing this while wearing the comfiest pajamas that have ever existed in my life.
- There were some truly touching moments in the documentary "Love Hotel". One couple, Mr. and Mrs. Sakamoto, were so sweet, that I kind of wanted to stuff them into a locket and wear them everywhere.
- I found an alternate brand of healthy make-up which I like, and it cuts my spending to a third of what it has been. Go me with the financial responsibility!