Grace in Small Things No. 951: The Trudeau Edition
- We have a new Prime Minister in Canada. Stephen Harper is finally out, and Justin Trudeau is in (for better, we hope)!
- I am just wrapping up several days in Edmonton where I have been visiting with my generous friends, Jen and her family. We've eaten, we've shopped, and we've revelled in great naps. It's been sweet.
- Aside from Jen and her family, I was able to spend time with — in order of appearance — Cori, Sasha, Natasha, and Tanis. I rarely get to see my peoples of the internet, so my heart has been warmed.
- Bay Days bra sales always do good work. I am literally throwing out every other bra I own when I unpack my suitcase of all my new undergarments.
- I get to fly home today and see my Aidan and our three kitties. It's been too many days, and I miss them all too much. I want us all to just pile into bed together and tell stories and watch movies when I get there.