Grace in Small Things No. 949: The Blood Moon Edition
- I love that so many people ran out into the dark to watch the blood moon and shoot distant, blurry photos of it together on September 27th.
- Fall has been busting out all its amazing colours, which gives me surprise states of euphoria when I round corners.
- I am a fan of frozen dinners, especially if they include mashed potatoes with gravy. Why is unclear.
- I found new pants I love! They are neither sweats nor pajama bottoms, but they feel like heaven. (They're the full-length version of these, and I bought them at Seed.)
- I am making a trip to Saskatoon next week for a thing I can't tell you about yet, but it will be public eventually and on the radio and I can't wait.