Grace in Small Things No. 948
- This kitty snuggles with me while I watch "Law & Order".
- I had a truly heavy week last week for a number of reasons, including the passing of an old friend, but my breath is finally coming back.
- Before the summer, we bought some bookshelves for our living room, but, due to back issues and then summer heat, we didn't get around to putting them together until this last weekend. Finally, we have new bookshelves! (Photos to come. Maybe.)
- Everything looks brighter and sharper than it has in years since my new glasses with my new prescription arrived.
- I get to make a trip to Edmonton in October to see some dear friends. I've made this trip before, and I love it.