Grace in Small Things No. 947
- New pillows have given me the satisfaction of throwing out the old ones that fell apart in no time flat.
- Aidan makes a mean brisket.
- I got a refund on the glasses I ordered that didn't work for me and managed to reorder two new pairs for less than the original ones. I know better, but it feels like I'm making money :)
- I forgot all about my chocolate chocolate chip microwave mug cake and just rediscovered it. Silly me.
- I managed to pack a whole lot of sleep into the last 24 hours. Praise be to whatever let that happen.