Grace in Small Things No. 946
- I had to start using my SAD light for seasonal depression again, and the relief was almost instant.
- I finally found the perfectly-sized, simple disc earrings I've been looking for, thanks to Etsy's ElisabethSpace.
- Aidan made corn on the cob today. It is definitely one of my top five favourite butter delivery systems.
- I took care of some heavily stressful business this week, and I feel more powerful as a result. It's easy to convince myself that I can't do hard things, but hard things often prove to be easier than I think they will be.
- I have good love in my life, love filled with trust and strength and honesty, and there is nothing else quite like it.