Grace in Small Things No. 945
- Aidan and I hosted our internet friend Adam Wilson overnight when he came through town, and now he's our we-met-in-regular-life friend, too. It's fantastic.
- I found new pillows to replace the old new pillows that turned out to be awful. Here's to the hope in new pillows!
- Paying off a large chunk of a credit card bill that crept up is deeply satisfying and fills me with deep feelings of adultness.
- I got to hang out with some old friends this weekend. I really needed it, and I'm so glad they were there with me.
- I heard the crunch of the first fallen leaves under my feet.