Grace in Small Things No. 944
- Our far-too-hot weather has given way to an unseasonably cool week, but I've decided that I'm happy about it. It's a relief not to be slick with sweat 24/7.
- Because of the colder weather, we hauled out our duvet, and there is nothing like snuggling down under the weight of duvet with cool air coming in through the window.
- I got this Apple wireless keyboard a little while ago, and I love it. I use it when I elevate my laptop on a box so I am not always hunched over to look down at the screen. It's identical to my MacBook Pro keyboard, so I don't have to alter my typing habits to work on it.
- I am thankful for the genius who invented the Flapjacks keyboard cover, because I have no self-control and am always eating at my computer. I have another cover on my main laptop keyboard also, and it saves the thing from all my crumbs and minor splashes and sneezes. It won't save you from an all-out liquid spill, because it is built to lift off easily for cleaning, but it keeps all the dust and food from building up under your keys.
- I ordered a few boring things like vitamins and soap on the internet, so I have small packages dribbling in all week. Even getting boring packages in the mail feels like little presents.
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in Grace in Small Things, a community for acknowledging and growing gratitude. Join us!