Grace in Small Things No. 943
- Aidan and I got to experience the beauty of northern forest evenings last week. We had to coat ourselves in bug spray, but it was gorgeous nonetheless.
- Bug spray is a sanity saver.
- We rented a car for last week's travels, and it created a pocket of abnormal freedom. It was fun to be able to boot around to stores and through the countryside.
- Peanut butter chocolate ice cream should always be in my life.
- Being back at home to snuggle with the kitties in the morning after almost a week away is delightful. Our three little fuschnickens are glad to have us back.
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in Grace in Small Things, a community for acknowledging and growing gratitude. Join us!