Grace in Small Things No. 942
- We spent the weekend listening to great music at the Regina Folk Festival. (You can check out the incredible line-up here.)
- We are starting a road trip up to Waskesiu this morning, and it's a drive I love. We get to spend several hours watching the prairie shift to heavy pine forest, which is a place I don't get to see enough of.
- I spent the majority of my weekend outside. I have been deep into homebodiness lately, so this was a happy change.
- After months of getting no more than three or four hours of sleep a night, I have finally been sleeping at 7 to 10-hour stretches. It's restorative.
- I ate a halved grapefruit liberally sprinkled with brown sugar. I had forgotten what a pleasure that is.
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in Grace in Small Things, a community for acknowledging and growing gratitude. Join us!