Grace in Small Things No. 941
- Onion likes to share my pillow with me in the morning and press his feet against my back.
- I was in a rare cleaning mood this morning and ended up wiping down most of the kitchen. I normally find this to be such a chore, so it was nice to find myself wiping up the last sticky spot in a shiny kitchen.
- I think I finally found the perfect harmony of fans, blinds, and open windows to keep this place livable on hot days.
- I got my hair cut back to very short just in time for another stretch of hot weather.
- Loose, linen shirts are the bomb. I have two that I've been living in to stay cool.
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in Grace in Small Things, a community for acknowledging and growing gratitude. Join us!