Grace in Small Things No. 939
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in Grace in Small Things, a community for acknowledging and growing gratitude.
- When I came home from #BlogHer15 last night, that kitty up there, Onion, ran between Aidan and I with such relief and joy that we were home. He's a puppy kind of cat, and it's adorable.
- We made it home from the conference on the same day we left it, which is pretty amazing for Aidan and I. We are kryptonite to happy travelling, which means that we usually get rerouted or have to sleep on airport floors, but this time we only had to spend 1.5-2 hours grounded on the tarmac at LaGuardia while we waited for bad weather to pass in Toronto.
- The second season of BoJack Horseman is out on Netflix, and I'm watching all of it.
- I had some incredible experiences at #BlogHer15 over the weekend. The human connections I made both during my mental health panel and throughout the conference were moving and clarifying.
- The tortilla chips and salsa I am eating right this moment are more delicious than they have any right to be.