Grace in Small Things No. 570
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in Grace in Small Things, a community for acknowledging and growing gratitude.
- It rained! It has been a dry spring around here, so seeing this much water was a thrill.
- My body has been showing all the signs of adrenal fatigue, so I consulted with Leah Peterson about my physical, emotional, and spiritual situation, and we established a diet, rest, and exercise plan that has me feeling a bit better already in its early stages. I think I've been in this state for years, so it's a relief to wake up in the morning and not think oh god, not this again.
- I haven't been waking up in the morning thinking oh god, not this again.
- Did I mention that I now have a new-to-me-but-barely-used 27-inch Apple Thunderbolt display to do my work on? I feel like I'm only just now really seeing what I make.
- There is a barely-three breeze running across my feet, and it feels like the world is saying I am in agreement with you.