Grace in Small Things No. 569
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in Grace in Small Things, a community for acknowledging and growing gratitude.
- I finally cut this mop of hair back into its preferred inch-long submission, and it feels so good in the warmer weather.
- I hacked away at the month-deep laundry pile yesterday, and getting through three-quarters of it somehow makes all of life look that much more manageable.
- Quaker Harvest Crunch Original Cereal is my morning comfort food. I've loved it since my father introduced me to it 35 years ago.
- How I feel after I've cycled for 25 minutes on my stationary bike changes my whole day. (Now I just need to keep up the motivation to do it before I hit the I Give Up Wall in the afternoon.)
- I've made peace with something I didn't think I could make peace with right in the middle of this thing being in process. This is unusual for me, because I like to dissect things for months and years afterward. It is such a calm feeling.