Grace in Small Things No. 568
- Aidan and I stayed cool in the dark on a hot summer evening while the fan whirred and birds started up their sunset chatter.
- I finally turned my crusty winter feet into passable sandal feet on Saturday.
- We found a tiny, little coffee shop that serves breakfast all day, and one of those breakfasts has avocado in it.
- I finally got to watch the entire 1984 version of the movie Flashdance, and it was pretty great.
- I went out for supper with three other people last night, and I was the only one of us that didn't get pooped on by an animal on the way there. That's not so great for the other three, but it was pretty damn funny.
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in Grace in Small Things, a community for acknowledging and growing gratitude.