Grace in Small Things No. 567
- I have fully welcomed a new era filled with kaftans into my life. This is one of two I now own.
- My joints aching tells me that the warmer weather is blowing in.
- We swept out all the nooks and crannies in a dusty room, and it feels like a fresh inhalation.
- I am eating a double chocolate brownie cookie. It's store bought, but it's delicious.
- Making headway on something I am finding unreasonably difficult means that this mental wall might actually be scalable.
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in Grace in Small Things, a community for acknowledging and growing gratitude.